T4ST Director Ray Cooper has over a decade of experience with car sharing telematics. Ray was previously Systems Manager at City Car Club, the UK's largest British-owned car club operator.
Available services include:
- Making the Business Case: We can help with the construction of the business case for a car sharing initiative which will reduce mileages by eliminating inflated mileage claims and unnecessary journeys. Our systems will also reduce administration, cut parking costs, manage road risk and achieve significant financial savings.
- Grey Fleet Audit: The Grey Fleet is the name given to employees use of their own vehicles reimbursed using a mileage rate scheme. We can arrange an expert audit of the costs and identify the role for shared vehicles in reducing your Grey Fleet mileage. The audit will include a carbon footprint, a review of the air quality emissions and an assessment of the safety of the Grey Fleet.
- Hardware and Software Advice: We are able to advise on the choice of hardware and software you need to control and manage your shared vehicles, whether of our own supply or otherwise.
- Customer Options: Once current costs are identified and carbon emissions calculated, we can then model alternative scenarios. Through our partnerships with Gfleet Services and the Carplus Trust we are able to advise on a broad range of cost-efficient options. These include:
- Telematics enabled pool cars, either dedicated to your organisation or shared with the local community.
- Car club cars for use as pool cars, complemented by rental cars, public transport and cycling, dependent on the length and timing of the journey.